My Devotees

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

February.

Hurm…February.
The shopping splurge is over. Honestly, I did not spend too much for this time. Alhamdulillah.. I managed to restrain my needs. Everywhere I went, I asked myself: “do I need this?” na-ahhhh… Tak apa, I patiently waiting for the next spree. Heee.
I decided to dare myself to keep a spending log.. to be more in control of what comes out of the purse….  Bagus tak? Bagus kan…

All the wedding presents I got were opened and mostly forgotten some of them. Teee heee.. Thank you so much for all the lovely and useful wedding gifts, buddies.
And to Kaka Ann, big thanks for that valuable thing, which I’ve been wish for before.
Hee.

Thank you so much to all my best friends’ yang sanggup bersusah payah datang jauh-jauh dan meraikan majlis perkahwinan kami…………. =)

No comments: