My Devotees

Monday, May 21, 2012

Mother.


Another Mother’s Day rolled around to honors mothers and motherhood. We managed to celebrate it with my MIL since she was in KL in previous weeks.


Happy Mother’s Day, Mama. Thank you for all you do, and all that you've done. Too numerous to mention. Thanks for each one, thanks for being a wonderful mother-in-law  ;)

Mother’s Day is not the same since my mother left all of us on 8th October 2011 =(
It was a great loss to me and my sisters.
Ma, I wish you are here to hug me and lend your ears. =( You passed away months  ago, yet I’m resisting the temptation to call you on the phone.. Your passing left a hole inside my heart….. 
Your love, your attention, your guidance, has made me who I am today. I have always loved you and I always will. 
Every day, I try my best to be a mother like you were to me. Insya Allah,  may your  soul rest in peace. Al-Fatihah…. 

Thanks to the husband who brought me out and carried out a small celebration for me :) even it's a small celebration but worth more than a thousand words. You put smiles on me =)           Love you, husband. 









No comments: