My Devotees

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

"Nurse Back To Health"

I believed, I had too much of Ketupat Daun Palas (I love ketupat & will ensure that Mama ordered more ketupat for me), Lontong, Nasi Himpit, Raya Cookies, Rendang, Lemang and variety of Nasi during Hari Raya and all the open-house parties that I visited. After all my stomach has been very nasty to me…I know eating too much of that kind of food upsets my little tummy, but stubborn little me just must eat whatever is on the table.. hurm…I’m worried too much albeit I have Herbalife to shed my kilos after this… huhuhu… stubborn, Eliana!! During Ramadhan, I only took shake to replace my sahur for a few times only.. And the rest?.. faham-faham lerr.. I’m the culprit. Hurghhh… no matter what it takes, I have to shed off more kilos now and will continue to consume HL conscientiously … =) 4scoops of F1 to replace my breakfast and dinner.. semangat neh! *grin*

Alhamdulillah, I have no more suffer with bad coughing, I’ve seek for Dr Halim on last Wednesday and he only gave me 2 days medical leave without any medication for Thursday and Friday, he notified that I have to ‘put my feet up’ and ought to stay away from talk to much… and with the remedy of honey and lime plus the Allah’s blessing, I was totally cure from that bad coughing.. Alhamdulillah…
Last Thursday, as I was on medical leave and same goes to better-half, we decided to spend the mind-numbing day at Genting Highlands. We was there from 3pm till 9pm only,seeing that better half have to come to work on the next day… okay lah, let’s the picture do the talking… ;) Last Sunday, I turned up to the Open House for Better-half’s department at Pandan Indah. The foyer of the condominium spilled over with better-half’s colleagues. Muslim staffers and their families were dressed in Baju Melayu and Baju Kurung. We were there as early as 11am till late evening.. the party went well, Alhamdulillah.



p/s: oh! i felt in love with Mamma Mia.. And it is not eerie when i keep repeating all soundtrack songs from Mamma Mia's movie EVERYDAY.. And i switched my hp’s ring tone too.. haha.. so cool, okay! =) eh.. sapa suka Mamma Mia?

1 comment:

MamaIcha said...

alhamdulillah u're ok now...and sempat lagi g jalan2 ke genting...:)