My Devotees

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My great loss.

When the time has comes, all of us have to leave on their own, leaving everything and everyone behind...
My beloved mother, Napisah @ Rokiah Ibrahim passed away on 8th October 2011, 10 am at the age of 65 years old. It was very unexpected..... :(    She was a wonderful mother to me. She will be greatly missed by all her daughters, sons-in law and grandchildren. Insya Allah, may her soul rest in peace.
I have always been a strong person, and I hope I will be able to cope with this difficult time... Ya Allah, berilah hambaMU ini kekuatan untuk melalui kehidupan ini tanpa Ibu di sisi.....
She was very special, and she will always have a special place in my life...

1 comment:

Alia said...

sabar ayu. doa banyak2. sentiasa sedekahkan al fatihah utk arwah mak ko.

kite semua akan turut serta bersama mereka juge nanti. cuma rahsia Allah bila. :)