My Devotees

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

NEW YEAR 2009 RESOLUTION

The New Year is just hours away and we're about to change from 2008 to 2009. I live in appealing times for year 2008 and I think 2009 is going to be a little too remarkable. Insha’Allah.
It’s a time to wonder about on the changes we want to make and resolve to follow through on those changes. it seem so hard for me to pass this year but I enjoy the challenges Allah s.w.t bring to me, it give me a good message for all the not a success happened this year and also make me discover to more new things and see true colors of people around me. Over the years, I’ve made several decrees that have worked out very well, and some that haven’t worked at all. Hee-hee. But, I’ve always learned from them and am glad that I’ve at least tried them before. As I’ve been thinking about what to do for 2009, it keeps getting tangled with the other posy of things churning around in my mind.


To be precise, I’ve been thinking concerning the economy conditions. I supposedly change my spending behavior. And I thought In order for me to alter my behavior, I need to make a list of my ‘need’ and ‘un-need’ expenses at the time I’m getting my salary, isn’t it? hurm… . That’s one of my resolutions for 2009. Ow ya! I wish that I can learn something new…. Seriously I had no idea, folks! I had no idea what to learn and grasp but my heart just tell me I should learn something new. Further my study and broaden my knowledge, so that it will increase my wages, maybe…? Insya Allah. I’ll try to figure out this but yea…. Will certainly want to be taught something new in my life! *grins*

2009 onwards, I wish that I could spend more time with my family, and my main concern is my much-loved mum. Yes, our relationship was still so close but I need more, more time with my darling mommy….

And InsyaAllah, for this becoming 2009, we’re ready to ‘say "I do"’.. *smile*

New year 2009 is a “reward” from Allah s.w.t. We have done nothing to ought to have it, work for it, or purchased it. Like the air we respire, time comes to us as a part of our life, we can’t bring back all the time. Once it is gone, it is vanished. Yesterday is lost forever and tomorrow is doubtful. We may look forward at a full year’s block of time, but we really have no assurance that we will experience any of it.


Thus, enjoy life to its fullest and have a very Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Muhafis said...

u are fluence in english.. like to having much time reading ur entry.. cheers! =)