My Devotees

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Countdown.

Folks, as this is my opening post for year 2009, I would like to wish everyone Happy New Year & a Prosperous 2009 to all!
So how’s your New Year celebration, darling? Where did you hang out? Did you go out to celebrate with your buddies? Went to watch some singers screamed their lungs out?
As I reached home around 8 o’clock from office, better-half and I just headed to Sunway Pyramid around 9pm.

ta-dah! i'm ready for countdown...

We just stay around there for half an hour and since the celebration didn’t go as well as I had hoped, we decided to shift to The Curve, yes there’s got some countdown events (huge fireworks and street party if I’m not mistaken). There’s huge crowds of people too… sgt sesak and jalan jammed. We managed to join the crowds to for countdown and watched the fire works. Perfect fireworks I could say. =)
After that, we forwarded to Kg Baru for foods and to get together with some friends. With my darling, Ira. As she's staying in Kedah, we manage to assemble once a year.
With my sweet, Yani.



ouchhh! Time to get back to work!

2 comments:

dying4wedges said...

great nite! i was on my bed sleeping on new year's eve!! haha

mella_mella'ismyblog.blogspot.com said...

is good! your adventure is very fun!!!!.