My Devotees

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

bride-to-be?


Dear diary,
It’s not official yet, but really close to it...
I am the future wife.
It's so strand going from single woman to a married woman, from miss to mrs, from one become two.
Better-half and I have been together for few years.
We've been through great times and extremely hard times together.
We've helped each other when needed and made life decisions together.
Well……… now it's finally going to happen.
I really am marrying my dearest-best-friend and I can't wait for it.
I'm really excited about this.

Plus, he has made me even more excited about my wedding’s preparation.


Erm.. I’m dreaming about an adorable, ‘faeearytale’ wedding…. Heeee =D

Talk soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

neway, semoga berbahagia k ;)

sophieqaiser said...

Cograts...
have a wonderful day ahead :)

SNASI_ALSHATRI said...

wow!!! congratulation sis...ehehe