My Devotees

Saturday, November 14, 2009

My Big Day Is Approaching!

Hey buddies.

Alhamdulillah...Better-half and I managed to settle our registration for nikah last weekend.Syukur Alhamdulillah. The main thing has been settled.Fuhhh… so now, I can get into the swing and loosen up my head a bit..

I managed to make an effort to be dressed in my wedding attire for reception ceremony last weekend. Alhamdulillah. I’m glad seeing that it was really comply with my needs as it should be….

So now, I need to find right and proper hijabs for three ceremonies; akad nikah, reception & bertandang. Hurmm.. 4 weeks left and I have to take a quick step.. There’s only few things left and InsyaAllah it will be settled very soon... Moga Allah permudahkan segala-galanya.. Amen.

All brides-to-be want to look their best on their wedding day…Same goes to me. Since my big day is on the horizon and I still have a few pounds to shed off. Hurm…Rasanyaaaa, I managed to throw away a few kilos of blubber from my body… but…. Not so sure.. perasaan je kottt… tapi better-half said I looks kecik skit than before. Heeeee..


5 comments:

cik yaya said...

u look stunning dear!alaa...if u awal sikit bleh join me for hijab contest...see my page!

Lady milk said...

elena...
ur big day dh dekat...i`m happy for you !
i add u kat FB :)

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read the article. Thank author for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...

It is certainly interesting for me to read the article. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything connected to them. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read the blog. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read more soon.