My Devotees

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I was tagged.

I was tagged by my dear Tira, here it goes:

1. What is the relationship of you and him/her?
We are couple & we’re in love ;)

2. Your 5 impressions towards him/her.
Funny, amusing, watchful, well-bred and sensitive

3. The most memorable things he/she had done for you.
He made a surprise on my 23rd birthday, in the midnight with red roses; it was etched on my mind.. ;)

4. The most memorable things he/she have said to you?
“3 simple word”

5. If he/she becomes your lover, you will...
Love him permanently, my heart is his.

6. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will...
He will never be my foe.

7. If he/she becomes your lover, he has to improve on...
B, you have to jog your memory, so that no need for me to leave a post-it notes to remind you. Heheh. In fact, I made everyday-reminder in his hand phone so that he’ll not fail to take his medication.

8. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is...
Never be my foe.

9. the most desirable thing to do for him/her is?
Get a plane to fly across the sky, with a big “I love you, Fuad Dzihni!” banner. Hee hee :P

10. The overall impression of him/her is...
He is a creative, patient, family lover person that I ever known.

11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
Arrogant! And they totally wrong, in fact, I’m approachable and friendly.

12. The character of you for yourself is?
Talkative, perhaps! :)

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
Short-tempered.

14. the most ideal person that you wanna be is?
I don't have an ideal person. I don't want to be similar to any person. I have my own personality and life.

15. For the people who likes you, say something about them.
??

No comments: