My Devotees

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Just Married

She’s just married on 25th October and I’ll be gathered to Sijangkang on this Sunday to celebrate the love and devotion of Shaila and Anuar. Shaila I have known since we’ve studied in UNITEN. She has been nothing but a kind and open-handed friend to me, often going out of her way to offer me a gentle word when I desired none. I can imagine the wonderful times that Shaila and Anuar will have right the way through their long life together. They share so many activities and interests. They're physical fitness addicts and fantasy football. I wish on them whatever they wish on themselves. All life long.



3 comments:

Muhafis said...

semoga bahgie hingge ke anak cucu. =)

Unknown said...

u kawen ke or kawan u ni.

sme orang confused, dont u notice it ?

eehehe.

Unknown said...

Hi rara dear..
=)
Yes, I noticed bout that. I thought the plain-words-post already make everything clear, rupa nya tidak…heeeheee.