My Devotees

Friday, November 28, 2008

No More Hunger :P

Only GOD knows that I’ve been eyeing for DKNY 'Town and Country with Push Lock' shopper before, for the time being, barely this bag have caught my eyes. I am just in love with this only! For me, this bag looks so much steeper than it actually is. I can’t help myself, every time I walked in into DKNY’s shop; this ‘Town and Country’ chic and stylishness always trapped my eyes… hoooo-hum.. And the sentences that always visible on me were“ee...Lawa sgt...”And “I want it badly...” it always made my heart pine for it… huhuhu..

After a long wait, I’ve no more in hunger-for-it mode already.. teeee-heeee..


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Because it’s mine already… i managed to bought it at Pavillion last night.At the first time when I saw it, I was like want to crying… and better-half laughed when he heard I said “lawa nye, rasa mcm nk nanges… huhuhu”. In the famous DKNY signature print, it’s mocha-color. It was made of signature jacquard fabric with fine leather trim and come with dual shoulder straps. Plus three compartment construction. It is the perfect size-holds everything, not too big or heavy, sharp and has a stylish look. Hurm…..I’m contented enough... I love it! Alhamdulillah.. *grins*



2 comments:

dying4wedges said...

saya suka DKNY juga!!

miss cloudy said...

berapa harga nyerr??? serious nak tahu