My Devotees

Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy Anniversary, Flame

Last December is our 2nd Anniversary.

We have been through so much together and yet the time has flown by.

Loving better-half is just so easy. Yes, it’s true that every relationship involves a certain amount of compromise, but having to compromise for someone you love so much is never a burden.

He asked me, what do I love about him?...
He is sincere, caring and a loving man. Most likely the thing I love most about better-half is the fact that he loves me, even with all my imperfections and weaknesses. He proves that he means it by the way he treats me. He has made me the happiest I have ever been.

Dear, I know, you’re always losing sleep about the puzzle that we have to cope with before we reach the day when will “tie the knot”. No fret. Believe me, I have cherished every moment since the day we met… Happy Anniversary, dear.


1 comment:

sophieqaiser said...

ellena...WOW so sweets and romantic nya...x sabar tunggu awak tie a knot..hehehe