My Devotees

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Happy Herbal Life-ing

Hello hips
Yes, my blog is outdated for a few days already. I was so busy completing my task that was given by boss plus with my daily task, it was so like a sh*t. I don’t have enough time to do anything at all. I don’t have enough time… Ohh! I have been sickly sick for the past few days.

=( duh. I’m craving for chocolates and ice-creams. And cake too. Texted better half just now and asked for cup corn and he promised to get it for me once he end his work. Yes, I’m craving for it too. What to do? =)

Hips,
I dug out for my old photos just to compare my before and after consuming herbal life. Yes, looks like even though my weight is still the same, erm..NO, it reduced a bit actually, around 4kilos since I started consume HL, I noticed that I have not dropped lots of Kilos but I when looked at my before and after photos, my chubby and excessive cheeks is slightly reduced, I have lost more inches off my body, specifically my hips, thighs, and waist as well.
Hurm……. It’s quite healthy to loose about 2 to 3 kg a month isn’t it? So I have to put in my mind that I have no worry SO MUCH about the weight but will concentrate more on how I feel and look. Better half is one who is feeling very impressive as I look younger, more healthy and gorgeous than before. Eyy… It’s an amazing feeling when u are being noticed. *giggles*

I’m on the right track to have my dream body shape and boost up my confidence. *wink* bunch of thanks to Herbal Life, HL is truly a magic food. It’s simple, fun and magical. Of course! I’m the ones who are obsessed with beauty and figure. Don’t cha?..
Do remember, we don’t have to start big step, a small step is always a beginning to something bigger.. *cheers*



No comments: