My Devotees

Monday, July 07, 2008

Party

A small party at Sunway Lagoon with better half’s colleagues.
I went for it. We spent the whole day there. Get together with all his colleagues. We shared the best moment and spent the quality time together. We were there as early as 8.30am in the morning after better half picked me up around 8am from home and we had our breakfast first before headed to Sunway Lagoon. It’s just taken 10 minutes to be arrived there. Did mandi-manda, renang-renang, makan-makan, main-main.. The party ended at 6pm and we took off to home around 7pm. We were so weary and exhausted plus badan sakit-sakit sebab banyak berenang-renang… hohoho. No pics will be uploaded for that party since I’ve locked my cam in locker. I am so tired and the result is around 9pm, I was lying on the bed and get prepared to have sleep. My room looks like a tornado have been through it, there was stuff everywhere and I don’t ever have enough time to tidy all up last night. I was like damn tired & felt like I could sleep for 3 days. *giggles*

Teee-hee...Even in fever-mode & feeling not so well, I managed to have a pair of I-so-want-Brownish flat shoe that was bought on Saturday. We did Jalan-jalan to Pavillion and Lot 10 after better half fetched me from Along’s house in Sg Besi. I also managed to grasp new Armani Exchange white shirt and better half seized a new AX shirt too. We were enormously happy, enough said.. (=

Oh! i’ve lots of work to be done. Gosh!

No comments: