My Devotees

Sunday, September 28, 2008

“Dancing Queen”


Hello people! Yes, it's 12.58am and i can’t sleep then I’m blogging. We just reached home from Cathay Cineplexes. Yay! Finally, i managed to watch Mamma Mia. After breakfasting with better-half's colleagues, we rushed to Cinneleisure. The opening scene gave me goose bumps, in a nice way. The movie is really fun and surprising, believe me :) hurm. The besttt scene is the Dancing Queen part. I love it so much. I was like...nak stand up and dance!! *laughs*.Lighten up people, this is really a light hearted movie and enough said i really, really enjoyed this movie because it was so much fun. This movie left me feeling happy and joyful. Hehehe I’m the big fan of Pierce Brosnan, u know.. ;) i give 10/10* ok, done for the movie. I’m packaging some stuffs for balik kampung. Huhu. I miss hommie…Ok, I guess I should have a sleep before bertolak around 4am. Night. End.

No comments: