My Devotees

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hari raya is approaching..

Hari raya is approaching and I’m all in the mood for Hari Raya already (yes, before this, I was not in Hari Raya’s mood for the reason of my Hari Raya’s leaves, but no more qualms now. Teeeeheeee). I tot up, 6 days left before we greet Aid-Mubarak! Syoknye! =) anddd… 3 days left before we off to…. “Balik kampong Ooo0 Balik kampong” *laughs* Furthermore, like always, I keep repeating playing all Hari Raya’s songs, oh, I miss my mom so much. =(

Bunch of thanks for Syamiey for this lovely Raya card. :)


2 comments:

dying4wedges said...

cant wait for raya too!! this year 1st year raya with hubby.. 1st day celeb kat seremban. 2nd day i'm jetting back to sabah!! oh miss my home so much!

Unknown said...

:) oOOO..sabahan ya kamU kak madia?.. :)