My Devotees

Friday, September 19, 2008

Piteous Girl.

People, today I feel a little bit sentimental….it happened perhaps because of Hari Raya is just around the corner. While better half driving to office this morning and we habitually listen to HOT fm every morning, I told him “B, lagi 11 hari nk Raya” and he smiled, I can see the overjoyed face he has at that moment.
Yes hips, there 11 days left before we greet Syawal on 1st of October. I miss all the chaos and madness at hommie.. Plus I keep playing on all the Hari raya’s songs in my lappy and it made my mood most awful. I still can hear my mom’s voice urging us (my sister & me, because the rest are married) to do this and that, to wash the curtain and then hang it back, clear the garden, make cookies and plans the menu for the Hari Raya etc. I miss the fighting during breaking fast with sistah… ;) ohh! I missed all those time enjoyed Ramadhan at home. Again, Raya’s song made me miss everyone at home even more. *sob sob*

Oh.. It‘s cold in my office that my fingers were freezing, hurm, thought to wear gloves ;) hehe. Sejuk sangat, okay. Huhu.

Yay! I managed to get a pair of 4 inches, black gorgeous stilettos last night while did Jalan-jalan with better half, finally! ;)
Yesterday, breaking fast party for better-half’s colleagues was held at Restoran Nelayan Titiwangsa and I'd say the party went well.. thanks to better half for the invitation.. =)

No comments: