My Devotees

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Fervour

Today is 3rd of Jun.
Happy 24th Birthday to Mr Fuad Dzihni.
I surprised him last night around 11:55pm with ‘happy birthday’s song’. He loike it, I reckoned! Hehehhe kan b kan? =) ngeeee**

Well, happy birthday sayang. Semoga di panjangkan umur, di murah kan rezeki (so that u can spoil me for some other ‘therapy’ *giggles*), semoga naek pangkat lagi, semoga dapat keja yang lebih baik dan of course gaji yg lebeh baek, supaya boley simpan duet banyak-banyak. Hehehe =) we had a lots of fun and laughs for past one and half year. We treasure our good time together and I am extremely happy having u in my life. Thank you for sharing ur time, tears, and laughter. I love u so much.

I was thinking to buy him a cake, chocolate cake perhaps! Better-half does love it so much! Since one of the secret recipe’s branches is just inside The Weld so it should not be a problem for me to get it for better half.
Hurm, I do surfing the secret recipe website, searching for the best chocolate cake and found this chocolate-cheesy cake:

Hope better-half will loike it :)

2 comments:

Nik Nurehan said...

aik sesama bln june..! :)
mcm kaka dgn dia. sama2 bln august. keke :)

iwannagohome said...

wahh!!meliur