My Devotees

Friday, June 20, 2008

Nothingness

Hello!
I’m updating. I just took off from donated my blood. Oh! I was so happy and a bit proud of myself, hips! Yeah…. This is my first experience donate my blood and I’ve been waiting for a decade to donate my blood. One of my colleagues in that room noticed my ‘cuak-ness’. Hehe. The nurse who did prepare the thing keep comforting me, she said that I will feel a bit ‘sakit’. I’m shivering and finally…..


Tadaaa….
and see... i am smiling...





and this..

and finally....the 'blood bag' fulled with my O-type blood. hurey!

I’m absolutely-happy because I managed to finish it, maybe it’s not worth much to all of u, but I am pretty happy with what I’ve been done. What the heck! i am getting headache with unknown peoples who are getting envy with my life. StresS!

5 comments:

Nik Nurehan said...

eee takupp :)

SNASI_ALSHATRI said...

wah...ur blo0d..perhaps one day, i need yours..hehe..sis penderma universal....tira penerima universal....hehe...mine is AB

Anonymous said...

hehehe. pasni jgn le terlalu baik dgn org. haruslah kite berhati2 dgn org zaman sekarang.

hehehe. aku pun mengingatkan diri aku juge.

kekeke.

Hani said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hani said...

sakit x?