My Devotees

Friday, June 20, 2008

Nothingness

Hello!
I’m updating. I just took off from donated my blood. Oh! I was so happy and a bit proud of myself, hips! Yeah…. This is my first experience donate my blood and I’ve been waiting for a decade to donate my blood. One of my colleagues in that room noticed my ‘cuak-ness’. Hehe. The nurse who did prepare the thing keep comforting me, she said that I will feel a bit ‘sakit’. I’m shivering and finally…..


Tadaaa….
and see... i am smiling...





and this..

and finally....the 'blood bag' fulled with my O-type blood. hurey!

I’m absolutely-happy because I managed to finish it, maybe it’s not worth much to all of u, but I am pretty happy with what I’ve been done. What the heck! i am getting headache with unknown peoples who are getting envy with my life. StresS!

Post a Comment