My Devotees

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Commitment

holla peeps!

It’s being 5 days already from my last update. Mum’s health is getting good day by day. Alhamdulillah. By yesterday, around 11am she just has done the angiogram for her health problem. Mum’s going to do Angioplasty (a process to open narrowed coronary arteries) end of this month. Doc said the problem occurred since year 2003 and it surprised me! OMG! How can nobody tell us about it?

I had overnight with mum in surgical ward last night. Better-half picked me after he done his work yesterday late evening, we had ‘makan-makan’ at our favorite stall near Pasar Besar TTDI then better-half sent me home. Around 10pm, he picked me up again then sent me to HKL. I can’t sleep well last night, around 4.00am, an old lady, beside mum’s bed just passed away after she done imputation for both of her legs yesterday.

This morning, better half came and picked me up again, we had breakfast in Kg Baru then he sent me to office. Better-half, thank you so much for all you have done. Day by day, I realize that, there’s nobody who can replace you and I am the one who’s feel very lucky for having you in my life. i luff u so!

Mum called just now and told that she might be discharged from ward by today or tomorrow. And I am happy for that. Alhamdullilah.

No comments: