I am getting fat, yes I noticed that. With height is 160cm only (hey, I am not too short!) and my weight is 60++ kilos, some more my round & big face, made me looks plump and fat!! Ngeeee :) . I want to slim down fast but it is not a best way by taking diet pills and fad diets because it can be dangerous to me. Hurm. I am still finding the best solution how to reduce my weight healthily but rapidly. Ngeeeee. :)
Currently, I follow a few simple steps which I believe it will work on me:
1. i cut- out & reduce a few foods. I reduce my intake of high-fat, high-calorie foods and I am sure, I will lose weight faster. I tried to find other alternatives for my foods that I have taken, example reduce the amount of mayonnaise that I put in my daily-taken sandwiches. Frankly speaking, I am trying to eat healthy in most meals. I try to replace meats in my diet with chicken and fish, both are very low in fat.
3. I do take breakfast. Fact is eating a healthy breakfast can increases our rest metabolic rate earlier in the day, and reduces snacking before lunch. I do love snacking before, but I’ve pushed myself not to take snack before lunch time. I stop off from taking ‘the-tarik’ during my daily tea time. uhuhu!
4. I am shopping when I am not hungry! :)
5. I am trying to stop-off taking fast food and order pizza.
6. I am avoiding temptations like chocolate, ice cream, and cookies.
7. Drink plenty of water. Remember, the more we exercise, the more water we’ll need.
8. Exercise. Remember, we can lose weight either by decreasing our calorie intake or increasing the number of calories we burn. Any health strategy should include both, but if we want to lose weight fast, exercise is essential. Let’s do more exercise.
9. Aerobic. I am trying to get at least 30-40 minutes of aerobic exercise at least three or four days per week at gym. I do love gym. I love to spend more on the treadmills.
Be confident! I need to believe with myself. I have to encourage myself to achieve the goal that I have set!