My Devotees

Friday, May 02, 2008

Tea-time, J.CO Donuts

The famous J.CO Donuts just opened their first franchise in Malaysia at Pavilion, perfect. Last Monday, all the officemates and I decided to go there after office hours and make a first try. We ordered 2 dozens of variety flavors for. Individual donut goes for RM 2.00 to RM 2.30, but the more you order, the cheaper it gets. A big box of 2 dozen donuts would be less than RM 30 instead of the expected RM 48. Pretty interesting pricing scheme I’d say, sort of like an evil plot to make you fat... he he the donuts were sweet, and to be fair, pretty good. The fillings were generous, and the dough very soft and airy, it’s YUMMYLICIOUS!! , they have a very nice bite to it and do not fill up the stomach too quickly. My favorite would be the original glazed donut. i also ordered Cool drinks- CafĂ© Latte, its nice and not too sweet.
My first trip to J.Co Donuts made me craved for their donuts every now and then. They are simply addictive and irresistible, almost.
hello, i'm hungry for more..... :)
my cafe Latte, erm..... yummy!
i love the white one, white choc plus almond!!
they're seems to be enjoying their snack.
*Munch munch munch*
they're enjoying the tea-time!
a dozen sweetness that go straight to your waist line#

our iron Lady & Kah Seng.
Vallen, Carol & Sherina
Krishna & Safina are enjoying their donuts!
me & Kah Seng


Try it :)

No comments: