My Devotees

Thursday, May 22, 2008

taggy taggy

I was tagged by Ann and below is the 7 facts about me! (:

The rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 facts bout Ellena:

1. When I was in primary school, I was scared with the sound from ‘blender’, so everytime mum start to blend spices; I will start to run jauh-jauh. *grins* and the surprise is Better-Half oso experienced the same thing in his childhood memories. *big grins*
2. I am Geminian. *smile* and Better-half oso Geminian!
3. i loike cars :) I am Neo-rian! I love speeding while driving!
4.I love to go to swimming pool but the in fact is I can’t swim because: lack of water-self-confidence! Hohoho! I wish I can swimming freely!
5.I am a romantic person! *grins*
6. i am a simple person, who’s love shopping and make-up! Errr.. I love coffee too!!!!!~
7. I am FAT! (: teeee heeeee


2 comments:

SNASI_ALSHATRI said...

1- i like speeding to0!!

2- i like swimming p0ol t0o but i know how to swim ^_^

3- me to0!! romance..

4- i do addicted to coffee!!! coffee bean is my fav place to hang out >.<

5- i'm fat either!!

hehe..we have about 5 same facts...hehe...owh lastly... the fact that we are cute!! hahaha (perasannye diriku =P)

Nik Nurehan said...

takutkan bunyi blender. hahaha. adikk!!!!!!!! nakall laaa :P wekss